The enterprise agreements applying to teachers and support staff in Catholic Systemic schools in NSW and the ACT expired on 31 December 2021.
For teachers, the IEU is seeking pay rises of 10% to 15% over two years in line with the NSW Teachers Federation claim.
For support staff, the IEU is seeking pay parity with their counterparts in government schools.
We are also seeking various improved conditions, including reduced teaching loads solutions to staff shortages.
Read the full claim here.
Keep up to date with all of the latest developments in the EA bargaining process via the union's regular NewsExtra updates, archived here.
You can find the motions the union is asking our members to meet and endorse, as we negotiate for better pay and conditions on your behalf.
Read the latest Catholic systemic EA updates:
- Media Release: Historic moment - Teacher unions to unite at NSW Industrial Relations Commission 11 October 2022
- Email update - 8 August 2022
- Rally locations for 30 June 2022
- Email update - 27 June 2022
- Email update - 24 June 2022
- Letter to parents - 23 June 2022
- Media Release: Public and Catholic school teachers to strike on 30 June - 21 June 2022
- Media Release: Unions call historic meeting - 14 June 2022
- Urgent update: Catholic systemic enterprise agreement - 9 June 2022
- Rally and march locations - 27 May 2022
- Media Release: full-day strike - Catholic school staff demand better pay and conditions - 26 May 2022
- Letter to parents - 24 May 2022
- Protected Action Ballot results - 17 May 2022
- Email update - 7 April 2022
- Video update - 4 April 2022
- Video update - 29 March 2022
- Support Staff campaign update (video) - 29 March 2022
- NewsExtra: IEU Council votes to support protected action - 22 March 2022
- Media Release: Strike looms in Catholic schools - 20 March 2022
- Enterprise Agreement Bargaining Update: IEU Council votes to support protected action - 21 March 2022
- URGENT Enterprise Agreement Bargaining Update - 14 March 2022
- Catholic Systemic Schools EA: update on negotiations
- Catholic Systemic Schools 2022 Pay and Conditions Claim