What you can do
Here are a few easy ways you can engage and amplify the Hear Our Voice campaign:
- Keep this campaign visible in your school.
- Download the poster and stick it on your Union noticeboard (see image below for inspiration!).
- Talk to your colleagues about this campaign and share information.
- Be prepared for future action as advised.
- Share your stories and photos by emailing the Union.
- Download digital resources.
- Stay up to date with all Union news via our social media channels, publications and the IEU website.
Share and engage with social media - use the hashtag: #HearOurVoice!
Attend your chapter meetings and vote when required.
It's important that members attend chapter meetings and remain informed of the developments in the bargaining process, and vote to endorse motions put forward by the union so we can have a strong and consistent voice.
As negotiations continue, we are asking Reps to hold Chapter meetings of teacher and support staff members to endorse our pay and conditions claim, the claim on improved conditions and for measures to address work intensification.
Any other comments on the claim should be also noted.
Campaign highlights video: 2022 Hear Our Voice