BEHAVIOUR MANAGEMENT - KEEPING IT RIGHT
Completing Behaviour Management 2: Keeping it Right will contribute 2 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Student/child mental health addressing standard descriptor 4.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
The course is also accredited by TQI for teachers maintaining their accreditation in the ACT.
Behaviour management is one of the more challenging issues teachers, schools, and school systems face on a daily basis. National and international researchers agree that students who feel safe, supported, and connected are more likely to be active participants in their learning.
Dave Vinegrad’s engaging course ‘Keeping it right’ will provide participants with:
- strategies to develop effective classroom relationships that maximise learning
- the tools to create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- the opportunity to reflect on how they might sustain and strengthen relationships with their students when acknowledging and correcting classroom behaviours
- opportunities to discuss their current behaviour management practices with the presenter and other course participants
- an understanding of strategies and approaches that promote a consistent and predictable classroom environment.
If the RSVP doesn't work email Marie-Claude on email@example.com or call 1800 467 943 or 02 8202 8900.