EARLY CAREER TEACHERS' EVENT
The IEU invites Early Career Teachers (1-3 years out) to join us for a unique opportunity to:
- Network with like-minded peers from NSW and the ACT
- Share your experience as an early career teacher in 2022
- Unpack current or emerging professional issues
- Learn about your rights at work
- Hear about NESA accreditation processes
- Meet your organiser and the union team in the IEU's Sydney headquarters
- Discover the services offered by NGS Super, Teachers Mutual Bank and Teacher Health
- Enjoy a special dinner on Friday evening
- Stay overnight in Sydney (accommodation provided)
All participants will be invited to join for the IEU Council meeting on Saturday 18 March (Council is the union's decision-making body, bringing together about 100 members). We'll ask five participants to form a panel, take the floor and share with Council what matters most to Early Career Teachers.
If you'd like to participate, please email email@example.com by Friday 25 November 2022.