Voted one of the world’s most ethical companies for six consecutive years!
Teachers Mutual Bank is Australia's leading bank for employees in the education sector. Established by teachers for teachers, our competitive products1 and services are created to benefit teachers, their families and employees in the education sector at every stage of their life. We're also one of the world's most ethical2 companies. When you bank with us you are investing in a brighter future for the education community, the planet and its people - with zero direct investment in fossil fuels.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive interest rates
- Mobile3, online and in-branch banking
- Mobile home loan lenders4 who come to you
- Business relationship managers who come to your school
- A flexible credit policy4 for full-time, contract and casual teachers
- Sponsorship at conferences that support the career development of teachers
- Future Teacher Scholarships to university students studying education
- Be the first to read the latest articles on education, lifestyle, wellness, finance and travel—delivered straight to your inbox! Subscribe to ThinkBank
Create a brighter future today and join a bank designed just for you. Teachers Mutual Bank. Not just any bank, your bank.
To join* or find out more, visit www.tmbank.com.au or call 13 12 21.
Terms and conditions
* Membership is open to citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are current or retired employees of the Australian education sector or family members of members of the Bank.
- Conditions of use - Accounts and access document and Fees and charges brochures are available online or from any of our offices. You should read both of these documents before deciding to open accounts and access facilities issued by the Bank. Any advice provided here does not take into consideration your objectives, financial situation, or needs, which you should consider before acting on any recommendations. For further information call 13 12 21 or go to tmbank.com.au
- The World's Most Ethical Company assessment is based upon the Ethisphere Institute's Ethics Quotient™ (EQ) framework. The Ethisphere® Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices that fuel corporate character, marketplace trust and business success. More information at:http://ethisphere.com
- You should consider whether this service is appropriate for you before acquiring it. For additional information on security please refer to our Security Guide for electronic transactions available online. Access is subject to availability and maintenance. We test mobile banking to ensure compatibility with the majority of popular devices used by members but cannot guarantee that it will be compatible with all devices and operating systems. We do not charge you for accessing your accounts using your mobile. Internet data charges and call charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider - check with your Internet Service Provider or mobile phone service provider for more details. A 3G or Wi-Fi connection is needed for the mobile banking and map features.
- Membership eligibility applies to join the Bank. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. Consumer Lending terms and conditions available online or from any of our offices. Credit Card terms and conditions available online or from any of our offices.
Teachers Mutual Bank Limited ABN 30 087 650 459 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 238981
ME is here to 'Help all Australians get ahead'
ME is a 100 percent Australian-owned, APRA-regulated bank, established by industry super funds with profits going back to members of the industry super fund members.
IEU members will have access to which are only for participating fund and union members.
ME is committed to helping all Australians get ahead and alleviating financial stress via dedicated financial coaching programs tailored to where you are in life.
ME recently launched a new diversity and inclusion strategy as part of its commitment to a culture that enables different voices to be heard, valued and included. From that strategy has come the formation of Women at ME and the one-year anniversary of ProudlyME, an internal LGBTIQ+ group that promotes LGBTIQ+ community issues.
The union movement's hard-fought principles of fairness and collective benefit are at the very heart of Bank ME business. The bank is owned by industry super funds and profits go back to them, to assist in achieving a better quality of life for members in their retirement.
ME products are straightforward, easy-to-understand and transparent. There are no hidden costs and no bank jargon.
Access the ME updated changes and learn about other ways we can help you get ahead: ME Frank credit card and app
To set up an appointment with a Mobile Banking Manager call 13 15 63 or visit ME Bank for further information.
Free financial health checks for IEU members
Home Loan Health – check.
Home loans come in all shapes and sizes - does yours still fit you and your needs?
In 30 minutes or less, a free, no obligation ME home loan health check with one of our experts can help you find ways to trim the fat on your current home loan, or find out if ME could help you save more.
Online Financial education module
G&C Mutual Bank
G&C Mutual Bank has been providing financial services to members for over 56 years and has been affiliated with IEU for over 20 years.
We are a bank with a difference where every one of our members is an owner with a voice and a say in our future. We reinvest our profits back into the business so we can provide better products and services for our members to create a more rewarding community bank for everybody. We offer a full suite of financial solutions and offer a trusted, personalised service.
Call G&C Mutual Ban on 1300 364 400 or visit www.gcmutualbank.com.au for more information on our products and services.