Your views wanted
Principals are invited to contribute to the IEU’s submission to the panel conducting the Review to Achieve Excellence in Australian Schools by Thursday 2 November.
The review is considering what success in schooling should look like for Australian students and schools; where improvements could be made; and how these improvements can be sustained into the future.
To assist your reflection, the themes for review are as follows:
- what students learn and how they learn
- teachers and school leadership
- parent and community engagement
- defining and measuring success in education, and
- identifying, sharing and driving good practice and continuous improvement.
Further details of the review are in the issues paper on the Department of Education website https://docs.education.gov.au/system/files/doc/other/issues_paper_-_final_1.pdf>.