NESA Curriculum Review
Here is the timeline for action for the NESA Curriculum Review.
- Finalise and publish term of reference after consultation with NESA Board and key stakeholders
- 3 July: Board should see finalised terms of reference for approval.
July – December 2018
- Public consultation and engagement
- NESA Liaison Officers are in the process of identifying which regional areas/groups should be visited
- Online survey to be created – teachers (including regional, metro, early career, experienced and those that have left the profession recently) students and parents
- Webpage will have ability to enter free text directly onto webpage
- Written submissions.
January – March 2019
- Writing of draft report.
April – September 2019
- Consultation on draft report and recommendations.
- Final report.