Expressions of Interest: Modern and Classical Languages K - 10 Support Material Writers
NESA are seeking languages teachers, including Aboriginal teachers and teachers with expertise in Special Education, to write targeted support materials for the syllabuses listed below:
- Modern Languages K–10
- Classical Languages K–10.
Recommended teachers must meet the following criteria:
- Qualifications or extensive knowledge in a listed language
- Current experience and expertise in teaching a listed language
- Knowledge and experience in Aboriginal Education (for Aboriginal teacher recommendations)
- Knowledge and experience in teaching students with disability (for Special Education teachers)
- Proven excellent written communication skills
Teachers will be supported and directed by Subject Matter Experts and Curriculum Development Directors.
The listed languages are:
- Classical Greek
- Classical Hebrew
- Modern Greek
- Modern Hebrew
IEU members who wish to apply can use the Expression of Interest Form.